Flex-Seamunit Welding Machine
- Through-type design with separated entry and exit of the shell,
- Vision system for seam tracking,
- Welding processes : TIG, MIG, Laser, Laser hybrid,
- Machine that can be connected to a rolling machine to become an automatic rolling-welding line,
- Production change-over time : 2 minutes,
- Adjustment of the welding parameters according to the gap between both edges to weld.
JO Type Continuous Roll Bending And Welding Automatic Production Line
JO line includes a high rate rolling machine and a Seamstar welder. An automatic sheet picker at the input achieves a fully automatic and autonomous installation . It is particularly well suited to the production of long run parts such as catalysers, extinguishers or compressors for conditioned air. Continuous welding provides the highest possible performance levels.
Technical data for our JO type continuous roll bending and welding automatic production line range:
- Shell diameter from 600 mm.
- Shell length up to 1.5 metres.
- Sheet thickness between 3/10 and 4 mm according to versions.
- Productivity between 80 and 600 parts an hour according to models.
- Changeover within 5 minutes.
- Possible shell forms: cylindrical, rectangular, oval, triangular, and any other complex form (to be validated according to the radii to be made).
- In addition to our standard range, we examine every request to adapt our machines to the specifications of our customers.
- Welding processes: MIG, TIG, Plasma, submerged arc, laser.